Friday, May 2, 2008

Initial Post

Greetings. I use this blog mainly to read others on this site. My main blog is over at LiveJournal: http://rev69.livejournal.com. I may occasionally post here though.

My name is Rich but my initials/collegiate nickname is REV and "Ringtone" is a nickname coined by a local card club manager because of the texts and calls I received while playing.

My day job is a professional HVAC engineer doing prison work in New York State. On the side I play poker every so often, and since the fall have turned in a small steady profit doing so, just enough to pay a few bills.

My upcoming travels will be to Las Vegas June 11-20 (cousin getting married at the Bellagio on June 12) and Salt Lake City June 20-25. Looks to be fun.

I am engaged to be married early 2009. My fiancee, Jenny, is a Canadian living in Ottawa while her application process for a fiancee visa is processed. She enjoys most of my hobbies and interests as well, which makes this a great match.

Looking forward to reading and writing!

No comments: